Saturday, January 21, 2006

Baby Got Book!

It is fun to laugh! National Community Church's pastor Mark Batterson's Evotional blog has a post called "Big Bibles" which has a video of "Baby Got Book" that made both Kyle and I laugh.

The artist is Southpaw (White Boy DJ?) (or Dan Smith) and you can watch his "Baby Got Book" video at his website.

A lyric sample?

I like big Bibles I can not lie,
You Christian brothers can’t deny,
When a girl walks in with a KJV*
And a bookmark in proverbs, You get stoked.

It got a name in place,
you know this girl has been saved
It looks like one of those large ones,
With plenty of space in the margins,
Oh baby, I want to read it with you,
Because your Bible has got pictures,
My minister tried to consult me,
But the book you’ve got makes me so Holy.
The Wittenburg Door has the whole text of the song here.

No comments: