Sunday, January 06, 2008

Busy busy weekend

My load was lightened a bit as the other bass player and I swapped this and next weekend. This, however has already been quite busy.

Marj dropped Kyle off at a friends house on Friday (thanks Sharon and James), dropped Rocky off at a neighbor's (and friend -- thanks Neff and Jeanie) and headed to Longmont for 24 hours to a "Get the Word Out" intensive -- you do get sleep, it is not that intense. If you get a chance to go, I would highly recommend doing so.

Tonight we are going to the "Seek and Soak" at Northern Hills. I am looking forward to this in a big way.

We are also getting together with Jane and Mark for dinner at noon.

A busy weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I am looking forward to my Intensive in two weeks!

also, I tagged you on my blog - go ahead, take a leap...