Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A Strange email

I opened up my email yesterday to an email from Joel Frederick. Usually this means someone is spamming me but no.

Joel told me he registered joelfrederick.com and this blog popped up in a Google search.

Growing up, Joel was such a unique name. There was nobody else that I knew that had that name. Up until this point, I have been occasionally bothered (annoyed is too strong) by emails to someone with a similar last name named Joel. But to find someone with the same first and last name is quite unique.

We have exchanged emails now... I don't know that things will progress any farther but we know that we exist.

2 comments:

optionalg said...

i would email all the ckims in the world... but there is alike a billion of us..

Anonymous said...

You still rank as my favorite Joel Frederick.