Saturday, June 24, 2006

Frappr!


I don't know why but I am somewhat tempted to start a Frappr! group.

What is Frappr!? If you read my post on Web 2.0, then explore Frappr!, you'd see that is is part of that generation of websites.

Frappr! takes Google Maps and combines it with a MySpace concept. Let me first make it clear that I am not a huge fan of MySpace. Like most things, if used properly, it is pretty nice. There are a lot of people out there that have decided to use it improperly.

I just have a lot of fun playing. I have also joined a few map groups like Linux Users, Coverville and PodQuiz. The default group I didn't join, however, is those that have birthdays on mine... That one is fun to look at. Right now, only 359 people admit to that.

Here is the downside to Frappr!... Sometimes you learn way to much about people.

No comments: