- He was the one who wanted to become an apprentise in Karate because "I want to help other kids".
- His report card was all A's and B's this last quarter
- He was the one to volunteer to help with the 4 & 5 year olds at Vacation Bible School, in spite of his mom thinking he should help with a different age group.
- The other day, he helped a friends mother with bringing in groceries while his friend did not.
- He has been standing up for what is right instead of what is borderline while playing with the neighbors.
Monday, June 26, 2006
It's interesting to see the changes in maturity in the last six months with Kyle. Not physical but mental and spiritual. I suspect that Karate has something to do with that but here goes a partial list.