Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sitting in with the Porch

The call came on Thursday night over 1 week ago. They were in desperate need for a bass player. Not doing anything else that weekend, I was available!

I called and was, as it turned out, privileged to help! Solomon's Porch is a new (5 months old) church in Broomfield. They are building worship teams but, with new and limited resources, are borrowing from other churches. Northern Hills has been willing to help out in many ways I hear. I am just one of those ways.

They have been doing a series called "Loosing my Religion" but I think I caught the last one... Their sermons are available on line from their website (but not on iTunes) .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»