Sunday, October 15, 2006

Put 'em away....

I spent a lot of time going to the new Brighton "Super Target" this weekend. We got tossed out of the store on Saturday.

No, not because of something we did. They were having a drainage problem and the Fire Marshall cleared the store.

Today, we stopped back for the few things we hadn't picked up on Sunday. Then, we found the one thing we forgot (and really did "need") just after we got home.

I ran to the store the third time alone. I parked some distance away from the store but about 3 spots away from a cart corral, those things in the parking lot that are there to put the carts into (that nobody seems to use). These are particularly well designed cart corrals as we do get a lot of wind out on the prairie.

No carts nearby as I ran into the store. When I came back out, however, two carts were near the front bumper. Why can't people walk the 30 feet to put away a cart, especially when I am nowhere near a handy capped parking spot?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to your comments! Mom

Anonymous said...

Here, here! Why can't people play nice?