Monday, September 04, 2006

What a busy weekend...

This weekend, we are celebrating my parents 50th anniversary. It actually happened back at the end of July but their wish for their anniversary was not the normal party but a chance to get together with their children and grandchildren.

To that end, my sister Jane and her husband as well as my family have hosted the rest of the family. My sister lives a few miles away so this has been fairly convenient.

Friday started the affair. My parents, one niece and her boyfriend flew in first, my first trip to the airport. Then my brother and another niece flew in, trip number 2. My final trip was to meet my sister-in-law.

Events this week have included:
Still planned?
  • Casa Bonita
  • Downtown Denver - specifically a pilgrimage to the Hard Rock

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even though family can be so tiring and exasperating, I still get pumped up when a gathering of sorts happens. Here's to many happy more!