Saturday, January 14, 2006

The Bored-Again Christian does it again.

The Bored-Again ChristianYes, "The Bored-Again Christian" is a little different name but "Just Pete" puts on a great podcast directed at people who are "bored with Christian Music". During the last 16 shows (or chapters as he calls them, he has put together some very interesting shows of artists you wouldn't typically hear of.

I was listing to chapter 16, the latest in his anthology. There are one artist that stuck out to me. Mostly because of the "worship" and "enjoyment factor" of his music.

The "The Name" was performed by Jonathan Miller. I was pleased to find out he lives less than an hour away from where I grew up. It is a song that I find I can listen to over and over again. I find that the previews of the rest of the album are the same. This one will be going into my collection!

No comments: