- We are created to fill ourselves with a relationship to God.
- Anything we fill ourselves with that is not God is idolitry. We often fill ourselves with praise, judgment of others, etc.
- If we are feeding that desire with Judgment, we are bottom feeding, similar to catfish, etc.
- We need to remove that plank from our eye before trying to remove the spec from other peoples.
- In order to lead well, we can not hide our faults and sins, if we do, it can become a different form of idolatry.
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Yesterday, I listened to this message from Woodland Hills titled "Leadership with a Limp". The summary is as follows: