By God's grace, I see the project to a successful completion!
Since Kyle has been here, I have worked for 3 different companies (technically 4 but that is because of the way Qwest is structured). Highlights of his year? From my viewpoint...
- Kyle got to ride the BIG coasters at Islands of Adventure and Cedar Point
- A nearly 2 week visit with his Grandparents
- His high purple belt in Karate (Tae Kwan Do)
- His venture into competitive Speed Stacking
- His apprentice certificate for helping to teach Karate
- His A & B Report card from Cornerstone Christian Academy
- Seeing him mature toward being a young man more each day
- Having his karate teacher tell us that Kyle is a great kid
Here are a few photos from this year!
happy birthday kyle!