Saturday, February 05, 2011

Answers and Questions

The other day a friend sent me the following quote because it brought me to mind. I really like the quote so I thought I put it here.

... An answer is a place where we can fall asleep as life moves past us to its next question....Perhaps the secret of living well is not in having all the answers but in pursuing unanswerable questions in good company.
- Rachel Naomi Remen

I am old enough to know that I have lots of questions (and am willing to ask others to travel with me on pursuing the answers).

6 comments:

Jeanie said...

I am severely handicapped in questioning. I came from people who had all the answers. I am just start to realize how BEAUTIFUL asking questions can be. So clarifying!

lg said...

تتم الخدمات التي تقدمها شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام من ابراج دبي على يد فريق متخصص مدرب من شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام على استخدام احدث الوسائل و المعدات و مزود بأحدث المعدات

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anti.insects7@gmail.com said...

مهام شركة مكافحة حشرات يمكنك الحصول عليها الان عبر التواصل معنا في افضل شركة مكافحة حشرات الشركة الفرنسية والتي تعتبر من اهم الشركات في مصر التي توفر لعملائها افضل الطرق والاساليب في شركة مكافحة حشرات يمكنك التواصل معنا الان في اي وقت لطلب الخدمة

http://www.anti-insects.com

slot888 said...

slot888 เกมไหนแตกบ่อยครั้งที่สุด!! ซึ่งก็คือ เกม Fortune Gods เกม pgslot รูปแบบใหม่ คนจีนกล่าวว่า ‘ม้าไม่สามารถรับน้ำหนักได้ หากไม่เลี้ยงด้วยอาหารสัตว์พิเศษ ในยามค่ำคืน’

โจ๊ก เกอร์ 123 said...

โจ๊ก เกอร์ 123 ที่พวกเราพรีเซนเทชั่น เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ได้เงินจริง ที่ตื่นเต้นมากไม่น้อยเลยทีเดียว กราฟฟิกงาม ระบบป้อมปราการอาจ ไม่เป็นอันตราย รองรับในอนาคต เพื่อคุณเพลิดเพลินใจ