Sunday, November 27, 2005

This is my first entry into blogging and is my inaugural post.

What is a Blog? Wikipedia defines a blog as a website for which an individual or a group generates text, photographs, video, audio files, and/or links, typically but not always on a daily or otherwise regular basis. The term is a shortened form of weblog. Authoring a blog, maintaining a blog or adding an article to an existing blog is called "blogging". Individual articles on a blog are called "blog posts", "posts", or "entries". The person who posts these entries is called a "blogger".

You can consider this a "public diary" of my thoughts. This is something I have never been to reliable about doing but lately, there have been quite a few thoughts floating around in my brain. You never know what may pop out!

No comments: